1. You will receive a body. You may like it or hate it, but it’s the only thing you are sure to keep for the rest of your life.
2. You will learn lessons. You are enrolled in a full-time informal school called “Life on Planet Earth”. Every person or incident is the Universal Teacher.
3. There are no mistakes, only lessons. Growth is a process of experimentation. “Failures” are as much a part of the process as “success.”
4. A lesson is repeated until learned. It is presented to you in various forms until you learn it — then you can go on to the next lesson.
5. If you don’t learn easy lessons, they get harder. External problems are a precise reflection of your internal state. When you clear inner obstructions, your outside world changes. Pain is how the universe gets your attention.
6. You will know you’ve learned a lesson when your actions change. Wisdom is practice. A little of something is better than a lot of nothing.
7. “There” is no better than “here”. When your “there” becomes a “here” you will simply obtain another “there” that again looks better than “here.”
8. Others are only mirrors of you. You cannot love or hate something about another unless it reflects something you love or hate in yourself.
9. Your life is up to you. Life provides the canvas; you do the painting. Take charge of your life — or someone else will.
10. You always get what you want. Your subconscious rightfully determines what energies, experiences, and people you attract — therefore, the only foolproof way to know what you want is to see what you have. There are no victims, only students.
11. There is no right or wrong, but there are consequences. Moralizing doesn’t help. Judgments only hold the patterns in place. Just do your best.
12. Your answers lie inside you. Children need guidance from others; as we mature, we trust our hearts, where the Laws of Spirit are written. You know more than you have heard or read or been told. All you need to do is to look, listen, and trust.
13. You will forget all this.
14. You can remember any time you wish.
I can’t take credit for writing these lessons but stumbled upon them & feel there is no better day than today to share.. Happy Sunday!
- seasol likes this
- killedbyart likes this
- kimberlyk likes this
- briex0 likes this
- briex0 reblogged this from inthebaga
- yawninglily likes this
- zenidaaaa likes this
- zenidaaaa reblogged this from inthebaga
- jauneenjuin reblogged this from inthebaga
- awintersun likes this
- jauneenjuin likes this
- waltzingmatildablog likes this
- i-do-believe-in-fairies16 likes this
- leadaniel reblogged this from inthebaga
- thewestcoastlady likes this
- murshidahsaid likes this
- danceforpeace likes this
- emiliesimon likes this
- blueandbittersweet reblogged this from inthebaga
- caradluna likes this
- thecuratedpalate likes this
- roarsaidthedinosaur likes this
- hefelldowntherabbithole likes this
- nancysun likes this
- givemeanythingbutordinary likes this
- uzgunumlara likes this
- thecherub likes this
- mytruthfulself likes this
- makingflight reblogged this from inthebaga
- jesuiskrs likes this
- ohheycam likes this
- sarahdaly42 likes this
- enjoyduane likes this
- syoh likes this
- jesuisunefleur likes this
- mllelilly likes this
- myownmoulinrouge likes this
- amusingowl likes this
- longdistancewinner likes this
- imadealine likes this
- lovegleesoeffingmuch likes this
- hurlthelittlestreets likes this
- jhchon likes this
- sairawr likes this
- song-of-serenity likes this
- concussedlad likes this
- amazingreblogs reblogged this from inthebaga
- rainysolitude likes this
- moonmoth likes this
- mythynasworld likes this